UPDATE: Export data to CSV and send as attachment via email (or save to Google Drive)
Tracks your current level of caffeine.
Simply record each drink you consume. Accounts for the natural metabolism of the caffeine in each
drink over time.
Pie chart colors show following:
green = caffeine in your bloodstream (this is the stuff you feel!)
blue = caffeine consumed, but not yet absorbed into bloodstream
red = caffeine consumed and absorbed, but metabolized from your bloodstream
Feel free to rate as you see fit, but please suggest features and bug fixes via email to:[email protected]
* Set your desired caffeine zone with notifications!
* Share to Facebook, Twitter, ...
* Display drink sizes in oz. or ml.
* Add custom drinks
* Export data to CSV and send as attachment via email (or save to Google Drive)
* Caffeine metabolism algorithm takes into account factors such as: weight, pregnancy, and use of oral contraceptives.
Available only in pay version:
* Ad free!
* Improved drink input
* Editable drinks
* New Chart! Level History and Projection chart will graph your caffeine level from a day in the past to a day into the future.
Bug fix: Fix issue with inaccurate level on refresh when preference options "Using birth control" or "Pregnant" were selected.
Recent Change: Export your data as CSV file and send as email attachment! New features requires read/write external storage permissions.