Introducing a simple, intuitive, functional and beautiful calculator - Calco.
Calco aims to reinvent the calculator with a clean and intuitive take on the standard design which has remained similar for years. Calco not only packs a ton of features, but also takes a unique styling twist on android's design guidelines to leave a slick app unlike other competitors.
- Standard functions - Addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, modulus and powers.
- Advanced functions - Trigonometric functions like sin, cos, tan, all with inverse, logarithms, factorials, brackets, constants such as pi and e, abs, reciprocal and percent with more to come.
- Unique navigation drawer storing your calculation history.
- Easily toggle your answer to standard form and back by clicking the "=" button again.
- Distinct colour combinations to suit your personal choice.
- A devilishly intuitive interface for experts and novices alike.
- Customised settings page and toast notifications to enhance the user experience.
- Copy and paste functionality.
To backspace just tap on the display and long click to clear it. To reach the advanced functions, simply swipe across the number panel.
Settings can be found by opening the navigation drawer and tapping settings at the bottom.
Upon opening the app for the first time you will be taken to the help page, simply click back to go the settings, and back again to return home.
Vibrate - Used for the haptic feedback on button press.
This app is still early in development and I may have missed some bugs, so if you have any issues, please email me with the details and I will aim to fix them ASAP, thanks.
- Changed history, now shows working in top left, long pressing will now paste the working.
- Lots of bug fixes and crash fixes.