Visit our website for more details: http://www.calctastic.com
What does the full version include that the free version doesn't?
- Polar Form Complex Number Support
- Full Landscape Support
- 7 Premium Themes (12 total)
- Android's ONLY full-featured Programmer's Calculator
CalcTastic includes the following features:
- Algebraic, Sequential or RPN input methods
- Hybrid Prefix & Postfix Notation
- Expression or Stack Display
- Expression History with 20 records
- Calculator Stack with 50 registers
- Memory with 10 registers
- 12 high-quality themes
- Copy and Paste
- Configurable numeric display (decimal point and digit grouping)
- Intuitive long-click feature removes the need to press SHIFT
- Easier to use than an HP 11C / 15C
- Rectangular and Polar form Complex Number support
- Real, Imaginary, Argument, Magnitude and Conjugate functions
- Fractions and Fraction Calculations
- Convert Decimals to Fractions
- Degree, Minute, Second Support
- Standard, Scientific, Engineering and Fixed Decimal Notations
- Configurable Precision from 0 - 12 digits
- Table of 44 Physical Constants
- 289 different conversion units across 18 categories
- Trig functions in Degrees, Radians or Grads
- Hyperbolic Trig functions
- Natural and Base-10 Logarithms
- Percent and Delta Percentage
- Remainder, Absolute, Ceiling and Floor operations
- Factorial (not integer limited)
- Combinations and Permutations
- Random Number Generator
- 15 Single-Variable Statistics commands operate on all stack entries
- Quantity, Min, Max, Range, Sum, Median
- Arithmetic Mean, Geometric Mean, Mean Squared
- Sum Squared, Sum of Squares of Variance
- Sample Variance, Sample Standard Deviation
- Population Variance, Population Standard Deviation
- Binary, Octal, Decimal and Hexadecimal display and conversions
- 100% support for all common integer-sizes (8, 16, 32 and 64 bit)
- Every integer-size is supported in both SIGNED and UNSIGNED modes
- Calculation History viewable in all four bases
- Cast from any integer-size to any integer-size
- Dedicated binary-bit display for all 64-bits
- Instant access to toggle any binary bit
- Bitwise logic operations AND, OR, XOR
- Bitwise shift operations (correctly differentiates between SIGNED and UNSIGNED right shifts)
- Roll Left and Right for quick number entry
- 1's and 2's complement. Native interpretation is 2's complement
- Byte and Word flipping
- Random Number Generator
- Complex Numbers!!! (free version is limited to rectangular form)
- New hybrid (prefix & postfix) input system. Prefix mode is indicated by a "grayed out" 0.
- In expression-view, you can now backspace through your entire expression.
- Decimal precision can now be adjusted in Standard Notation.
- Added unit conversions for Density, Torque, Angle and Android DPI.
- Updates for Lollipop including ripple animations.
- Gamma functionality has been merged into Factorial.
- And more...