Visit our website for more high-resolution screenshots. http://www.calctastic.com
If you find CalcTastic FREE useful, post a review or consider purchasing our full version to support development. The full version also includes:
- Polar Form Complex Number Support
- Full Landscape Support
- 7 Additional Themes (12 total)
- Android's ONLY full-featured Programmer's Calculator
- Base conversions between Hexadecimal, Decimal, Octal and Binary
CalcTastic FREE includes the following:
- Algebraic, Sequential or RPN input methods
- Hybrid Prefix and Postfix notation.
- Expression or Stack Display
- Expression History with 20 records
- Calculator Stack with 50 registers
- Memory with 10 registers
- 5 high-quality themes
- Copy and Paste
- Configurable numeric display (decimal point and digit grouping)
- Intuitive long-click feature removes the need to press SHIFT
- Easier to use than an HP 11C / 15C
- Rectangular Form Complex Number Support
- Real, Imaginary, Magnitude, Argument and Conjugate functions
- Degree, Minute, Second Support
- Standard, Scientific, Engineering and Fixed Decimal Notations
- Configurable Precision from 0 - 12 digits
- Table of 44 Physical Constants
- 289 different conversion units across 18 categories
- Trig functions in Degrees, Radians or Grads
- Hyperbolic Trig functions
- Natural and Base-10 Logarithms
- Percent and Delta Percentage
- Remainder, Absolute, Ceiling and Floor operations
- Factorial (not integer limited)
- Combinations and Permutations
- Random Number Generator
- 15 Single-Variable Statistics commands operate on all stack entries
- Quantity, Min, Max, Range, Sum, Median
- Arithmetic Mean, Geometric Mean, Mean Squared
- Sum Squared, Sum of Squares of Variance
- Sample Variance, Sample Standard Deviation
- Population Variance, Population Standard Deviation
- Complex Numbers!!! (free version is limited to rectangular form)
- New hybrid (prefix & postfix) input system. Prefix mode is indicated by a "grayed out" 0.
- In expression-view, you can now backspace through your entire expression.
- Decimal precision can now be adjusted in Standard Notation.
- Added unit conversions for Density, Torque, Angle and Android DPI.
- Updates for Lollipop including ripple animations.
- Gamma functionality has been merged into Factorial.
- And more..