Displays the day of the Month and the month in your status bar
Calendar Day In Status Bar shows the current day and Month in the top status bar. The calendar fits in unlike some apps.
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS OR QUESTIONS[email protected]
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/WagwanApps
Twitter - https://twitter.com/WagwanApps
Google+ - http://gplus.to/WagwanApps
YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/user/WagwanApps
To display the day of the week and date please see our other apps.
- Simple UI with easy to understand options. Remember Less is More.
- App auto start when phone is rebooted.
- NOW SUPPORTS INSTALL TO SD CARD
- Choose from a white or green. All options will work on any device but for better blending with different colours upgrade to the full version.
White - To blend in with Android 2.3.x
Green - Any device
Grey - To blend in with Android 2.3.x
For More color options or if you like this app please upgrade to the full version.
Try them out.
- Display the full date, day of the year and week of the year in the notification drop down
- Very small app with a small footprint. Virtually no battery drain
- Supports Android tablets.
If you have a request please email us and we will do what we can to help
Extensive testing on the following devices/Versions:
Sony Erricson st15i
Android 3.2 (Honey Comb Tablets)
- In Android 3.0 or above, and Android 4.0 or above, the Android OS has "automatic shrinking and dimming" for status bar notifications to focus on the main activity. The icons do remain at thier full size and at full intensity in the notification area when selected.
Please contact us to report any issues or to request a feature.
- Lock screen fix. - READ FIRST - Make sure your settings are correct for this to work
Settings-> Sounds & Notifications -> Notification on Lockscreen -> HIDE CONTENT
PLEASE UPDATE YOUR REVIEWS AND RATINGS.
CONTACT US WITH REQUESTS AND WE WILL TRY AND FIT THEM IN.