1. Integrates with your favorite calendar.
2. Looks at the location of upcoming events.
3. Automatically alerts you at just the right time to leave.
Stop being late because of traffic! Install NeverBeLate to get automatic alerts, instant access to local traffic on your route, and One-Click Navigation to your destination!
It's that simple. And here's how it works, in three easy steps:
1. Download and install NeverBeLate for FREE.
2. Check the box labeled "Enable NeverBeLate" on the main screen of the app.
3. Create new events in your favorite calendar using searchable locations.
That's right: NeverBeLate integrates seamlessly with the built-in Android calendar, or your favorite calendar app, as long as it syncs with Google Calendar. This includes popular third-party calendar apps including Business Calendar, Jorte Calendar, Touch Calendar, CalenGoo, and many more.
New Features Added!
1. Navigate directly to your destination in only one click
2. Use the "Create New Event" shortcut on the main screen to quickly create events
3. Click on addresses in emails, webpages, and your contact list to create new events
COMPATIBILITY NOTE: NeverBeLate is designed to work on all phones running Android 2.1 or newer, including Android 4.0 or greater (ex: Galaxy Nexus). It is not designed for tablets. If you try it on your device and it doesn’t work, please send us some feedback so we can try to help.
And speaking of feedback, we love to hear from customers! Feel free to contact us anytime with issues or suggestions by sending an email to [email protected]
, or by clicking "Send Feedback" in the Settings menu of the app. If you post your issue in the comments section of Google Play, we will be unable to contact you to help resolve the problem.
LEGAL NOTE: NeverBeLate™ and the NeverBeLate White Rabbit Logo are trademarks of Mad Hacker Designs, LLC, and are not affiliated in any way with Android, Google, or any of the other third-party apps listed above.
meta: neverbelate, never be late, never B late, never late, gps, calendar, schedule, alarm, traffic, map, reminder, warning, meeting, on time, business, alert, location, event, punctual, leave, driving, time, transit, directions, transportation, notification, arrival, highway, urgent, car, truck, bicycle, walking, speed, lateness, time management
Fixed an error so that the departure time now correctly accounts for your desired early arrival time. (To the multiple users who caught this: Thank you!)
Fixed an error related to the Snooze button in the Advance Warning dialog.