Have you ever forgot to silence you mobile phone during a meeting ,lecture ,sleep time or a movie ?
Or if you remembered to silence you phone you forgot to UN-silence it after,
and you missed a call or a SMS?
and how many times this caused problems with the husband / wife / girlfriend / boyfriend / parents / friends...?
well off course we're humans not computers we tend to forget things.
But you android powered mobile phone is a computer and it can remember all of your events.
they call it SMARTphone so why can't it silence itself when needed? it should.
Well from now it can.
From now on you can schedule when your mobile Phone will silence itself and and get to its normal state whenever you want using your calendar.
You can make simple filters to make your phone ignore unimportant events and let you choose the important ones.
feature include :
* import events from all or specified calendars
* creating filters based on words or phrase that you don't want your event to include
* enable notification before the alarm start
* choose silent mode (silent , silent + vibrate)
* Precede event to now in case meeting start early
* postpone event based on user's interval
* open original event to edit
In full version you can:
* make your phone auto schedule important events and silence and UN-silence itself without your even have to touch
it all by its own, as it should.
* Waiting for an important Call during a meeting and afraid you'll miss it cause the phone is in silent mode.
mark the person as an exception and calls from him will not be silenced, as simple as that.
* enable Auto schedule to start itself when phone start up
* create new Filter for Auto Schedule
* List will add "will Schedule" for Auto schedule events
users that have MIUI Rom installed should Disable option
1. This app is tested and supported on Android versions 2.2 , 2.3 and 4.0.
2. This app was NOT tested on Android 3.0.
3. Calendar features are not guaranteed to work on all phones and across future versions of Android.
4. the application require calendar application installed and therefor will not work on devices that don't have calendar installed
In case of issues or suggestions, please e-mail me '[email protected]
' with details. [Thanks!]
Tags: silent silence vibrate ring ringer silencing meeting schedule calendar auto-silence autosilence lecture class silentmode student college
* minor bug fix
* added support to android 4 ICS
* fixed minor visualization issues
* Performance update make lists load a lot faster
* overlapping events detection method was changed from the core and therefor a lot of bugs concerning this were fixed
* added massage to warn users for lack of calendar installed
* bugs fix
* fixed bug with overlapping events