Accessibility & Style, this is what it's all about.
Aren't you tired of opening apps, placing widgets and all for looking your next event location ?
Have you ever tried finding your agenda while in call ?
Calendar Status provides the easiest agenda access you have ever seen.
All you have to do is pull the status bar and everything you want will be presented STYLED JUST THE WAY YOU WANT
"After using Calendar Status for a few days, I wonder why it didn't exist all this time. The app puts your Android device's Calendar into your notification drawer, and I can't imagine how no one thought of doing this before. It's the easiest way to check your calendar on Android."
MIHIR PATKAR on LIFEHACKER
"Rather being your conventional calendar app which we’re no doubt quite familiar with, Calendar Status brings to the table something novel, yet practical. So what is it? It’s none other than your very own calendar in your notification bar."
SAMANTHA M on XDA-DEVELOPERS
Calendar Status enables you to change almost any detail in the events layout.
More options are available in the PRO version
• Select the notification icon (inc.option to remove the icon in Android 4.3 and up)
• Show calendar colored bullet and select its symbol.
• Show Today/Tomorrow instead of date.
• Select which calendar's events will be shown.
• Select the notification click action (Open settings / Create new event / Select app).
• Make status bar icon to display the current day of the month.
• Set special style for today's events. [Expanded layout]
• Match all layout style to collapsed layout style.
• Show more than 4 events on expanded layout.
• ANY ISSUE - Please contact us at [email protected]
when you encounter a problem.
The app provides a lot of functions and works on a very large variety of devices, sometimes things doesn't work out, we want to know that, so you can enjoy our app.
● Icons facelift.
● Fixed crash when dragging event parts.
● Added option to color the bullet as the event color (if exists).
● Fixed background to be transparent with custom ROM's transparent notification drawer.
● Boring bug fixes.
● Fixed issue where Play Store returns unlicensed for licensed user.