• Spend only a few hours studying and pass your California DMV Test!
• The latest 2015 California DMV Test questions are available in this app
• Over 400 Actual Test Questions
• TOP CHOICE! by App Crawlr
• Featured by Google
Do you want to spend only a few hours studying and still pass your California DMV Test on the first try? This app is professionally designed specifically for the State of California written exam. All the practice questions are based on the latest California DMV Driver's Manual. Don't waste time and money writing the California DMV Test again and again. Study for your California DMV Test right now on your phone or tablet!
- 400 California DMV sample practice questions including 100 Traffic Signs Questions
- The latest 2015 California DMV test questions are available in this app
- The questions are divided into 18 different topics, including Alcohol and Drugs, Common Signs, Lane Changes, etc
- Questions in this California learners test are generated randomly
- You can choose from 3 options: Random Questions, Incorrectly Answered Questions, and Not attempted Questions (upgrade required)
- You can now track how many question you have done correctly, incorrectly, and not attempted
- Option to review all the California DMV exam questions if you don't want to take the test
- Easiest way to get started on your California driver's license
- Simulates the 46 question California written knowledge test
- This app works offline, no internet required
- Try this California DMV knowledge test app for free!!!
- View your test results
- Find out what questions you've done wrong after taking the test
- Displays the time used for each question, answer chosen and correct answer
- Track how long it takes for you to take this test
- Intelligent timer will stop when you put the app to sleep or viewing the answer
Track your progress
- Right and wrong counter built into the test
*Disclaimer: This app is for general information only. Nothing in this app is intended to provide legal advice or to be relied on as binding in any dispute, claim, action, demand or proceeding.