Call Back is a simple but useful application to keep you posted about calls that you missed or ignored but didn't call back, of course on your on terms. It also allows you to set call reminders. There are two type of widgets: call back type for list of numbers you haven't called back and reminder type for list of numbers you need to call. You can place a call by a single click on these widgets. And, of course, there's an option to black list numbers that you never want to call back.
- List numbers that you missed or ignored but didn't call back.
- List call reminders until you call or delete it.
- Different widget for call back and reminder list.
- 379 different ways to customize home screen widgets.
- Black list to prevent call back from listing numbers that you never want to call back.
- Call or send message directly from application (long press on the number).
- Shows total missed calls from a number/contact but lists only the latest. We know you have call log for unwanted detailed information.
If you liked our work, do rate our app positively. If not, we welcome your suggestions on [email protected]
On some phones, specially that running custom ROM, contact photo can not be retrieved if the contact has been linked with Facebook account as it is against Facebook's policy. Default application icon will be used for linked contacts.
New Icon by Yash Doshi.
android.permission.READ_CALL_LOG: For basic functionalities of the application
android.permission.READ_CONTACTS: For contact details
android.permission.CALL_PHONE: To place call from widget/application
android.permission.VIBRATE: Used on long press in application
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE: To auto-update widget
android.permission.INTERNET and android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: For ads
Fixed critical bugs. Call Back functionality not affected by phone number prefixes
Fixed critical bugs. Now Call Back works perfectly in almost all countries (including US, UK, India)
Changed Add reminder option
Black List bugs fixed
Compatible with Android 3.0 +
Changed user interface
No longer linked to your default call log