Call Control for BroadWorks allows you to originate calls from your Android phone through your BroadSoft BroadWorks powered desk phone and enables easy control of Remote Office, BroadWorks Anywhere, DND and Call Forwarding settings while on the move. If used with an account that is a member of a Call Center, joining/unjoining and control of the Agent ACD State is also possible.
IMPORTANT: Call Control requires service from a BroadWorks powered service provider and the account must include the following services
- BroadWorks Anywhere
- Remote Office
- CommPilot Express
- Simultaneous Ring Personal
- Calling Line ID Delivery Blocking
- Do Not Disturb
- Call Forwarding - Always
- Call Forwarding - No Answer
- Call Forwarding - Not Reachable
- Call Forwarding - Busy
- Basic Call Logs
- Client Call Control*
- Voice Messaging
- Call Recording
in order to benefit fully from this app.
* Without "Client Call Control" call initiation is not possible.
Note that the default port for OCI/CAP communication is 2208 - or 2209 if SSL is enabled.
Regarding ICS / Ice Cream Sandwich & Jelly Bean:
The app works well on Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0) and Jelly Bean (4.1, 4.2 and 4.2.1)- there are however some manufacturers that are a bit sloppy getting the device profiles updated, resulting in erroneously listing of apps not being compatible. If you have a 4.0/4.1/4.2 based device and the app is listed as incompatible, please contact support for a workaround.
If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact [email protected]
- Settings, Mobility, disabled mobile number edit if on R20+
- Anywhere location, added BroadWorks Call Control setting
- Settings, CFA, added ring reminder
- Settings, CFNA, added noOfRings selector"
- Enterprise directory, fixed sort order (of group contacts)
- Call Log, added time of day to all timestamps
- fixed xml parse issue for Call Centers with & in the userid