Do you use your smartphone as alarm? Do you want to choose the people who can contact you while sleeping?
If you simply leave you smartphone turned on, you risk that anybody can wake you up, or... you use Call Filter Alarm!
Using this innovative app, you can define all the alarms you need with the possibility to specify, for every single alarm, who can call you, shutting up all other calls / sms notifications and intelligently manage wifi activation / deactivation, data usage, offline mode.
How it works:
- Define the alarm
- Choose who can call you (if needed)
- Before going to sleep, enable the sleep mode
Your phone will ring only for who you decided. Other calls / sms will happen in silent mode and you will be able to see them as lost when you will wake up.
In addition to the particular call and sms filters feature, Call Filter Alarm provides:
- Intelligent wifi activation / deactivation, data usage, offline mode, silent mode with a single button: the sleep mode (fully customizable)
- Customizable tone, volume and vibration for allowed call and allowed sms
- Customizable volume, volume increment, snooze, tone (music or ringtone), vibration for every single alarm or for the entire app.
- Daily alarm repetition
- Incremental alarm volume
- Multilanguage (English, Italian and Spanish now available)
It's simple, immediate and extremely effective.
I'm working on the new features. Waiting...
- Let me know if you like Call Filter Alarm rating it!
- Contact me for bugfixing or for suggest improvement
Follow Call Filter Alarm on Google+:
App of the day on TuttoAndroid.net - Voted 5/5
- Data network mode managing doesn't work on all Android versions. The feature is disabled on detected platforms.
- Since Android Jelly Bean mr2 is no longer possible to enable / disable the offline mode. Starting with that version, the feature is therefore disabled.
Building an Android application that works perfectly on all versions and devices is very difficult. So it is possible that on some platform there are bugs. If you find any, please, contact me at [email protected]
Permissions required and why:
READ_PHONE_STATE: required for the call filter
RECEIVE_SMS: required for the sms filter
READ_CONTACTS: required for contacts selection
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: required for tone selection
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: required for restore alarms on phone boot
CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: required for wifi managing
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: required for check wifi state
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: required for check data connection state
CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE: required data connection mode managing
VIBRATE: required for activate the vibrate mode
WRITE_SETTINGS: required for offline state managing
INTERNET: required for advertising
Thanks to my wife, as well as for the support, also for Sundays spent at home ...
- Now Call Filter Alarm can make you sleep well also on Lollipop!
- Enjoy the new Android material theme!