Tired of being woken up from unwanted calls or notifications while sleeping?
Silencing your phone may not always be the best idea because there may actually be a legitimate emergency.
Well, now you can filter the calls that go through based on caller with Call Filter Alarm!
How it works:
- Define the alarm
- Optionally select who can call you
- Before going to sleep, enable the sleep mode
Your phone will ring only for who you have whitelisted. Other calls / sms will happen in silent mode and you will be able to see them as lost when you will wake up.
Let me know if you like Call Filter Alarm rating it!
Contact me for bugfixing or to suggest improvement
********** Details *********
Additionaly Call Filter Alarm provides:
- Intelligent wifi activation / deactivation, data usage, offline mode, silent mode with a single button: the sleep mode (fully customizable)
- Customizable tone, volume and vibration for allowed call and allowed sms
- Customizable volume, volume increment, snooze, tone (music or ringtone), vibration for every single alarm or for the entire app.
- Daily alarm repetition
- Incremental alarm volume
- Multilanguage (English, Italian, Spanish, Polish, German, Russian, Turkish and Purtuguese (Brazil) now available)
Follow Call Filter Alarm on Google+:
- Data network mode managing doesn't work on all Android versions. The feature is disabled on detected platforms.
- Since Android Jelly Bean mr2 is no longer possible to enable / disable the offline mode. Starting with that version, the feature is therefore disabled.
Building an Android application that works perfectly on all versions and devices is very difficult. So it is possible that on some platform there are bugs. If you find any, please, contact me at [email protected]
- Bug fixes
- Pro version is available (Europe and USA)!