"Call IT Travel i", renamed with this update to "CallNow" is an application built to help your company reduce mobile phone call costs, international or roaming.
While in Roaming, using Callback "transforms" expensive roaming out costs in roaming in + the lower VoIP-it international call fees.
While in your home country, using Callthrough to dial a local number "transforms" expensive mobile carrier international calls to the lower VoIP-it international call fees.
Configurations can vary, contact us to see how we can tailor our service to your needs.
* Phone Integration
The app is fully integrated with your phone. You can dial from anywhere where you normally could: call lists, sms, browser, email ́s, agenda, etc;
* How it works?
When you try to place a call, the CallNow app will, by default, ask you with a popup what method you want to use to place the call. This behaviour is configurable in the app settings.
By request, the app will contact a server via HTTP or SMS that, if you're authorized to use the system, will trigger a callback to your phones and connect you to your chosen destination number one you answer that call.
The app will call an access server (with or without a pre call Web request), that, after checking for authorization will connect you to your chosen destination.
- SMS & Web Callback methods;
- Standard & Web Callthrough methods;
- Optional Web requests encryption (using HTTPs);
- Optional IMEI use for authorization purposes (server side configuration);
- 3 MyNumbers for quick SIM changes;
- Full integration with your phone. You can dial from anywhere where you normally could: call lists, SMS, browser, email ́s, agenda, etc;
- Configurable active methods and app mode;
- Other security features on request format.
- Operator fees for an SMS to UK (+44 number) apply if you use the SMS method (contact us for coverage information).
- Android > 2.3;
- No other application intercepting outbound calls;
- Subscription of a VoIP-it CallNow (previous Call IT Travel) service (contact us for more information);
- Wifi or mobile data service subscription needed for the Web methods requests (although these are very very small in size).
Powered by VoIP-it
- Bug fixes.