Automatically saves your device's call history to a calendar.
Call Log Calendar lets you to chose which type of calls and messages (SMS) to save and the calendar to save those in. It can also save the location where the calls took place.
- Save calls to a calendar
- Save messages (SMS) to a calendar
- Automatic mode
- Save calls/messages manually
- Save location where a call took place
- Custom event name format
- Select calendars for each call/message type
Known issues (important):
- There are a few reports of problems when using with corporate (Exchange) calendars.
- It is not possible to edit calendar events using HTC Sense 3.0.
- SMS saving is known to not work on most HTC phones and some LG and Samsung phones (multiple reports).
- Syncing with Outlook provided by some phones is known to suddenly stop syncing and then recover after some time (multiple reports).
You can make sure Call Log Calendar works on your phone before purchasing by trying the free/trial version.
Feedback/bugs/FAQ at https://calllogcalendar.helpshift.com/
Version 2.1.0-2.1.1 (2014/04/22)
- New Icon!
- Fix: duplicate call entries saved to calendar
- New: Contact's label in event name for custom event names
- Update: Chinese translation
- Minor bug fixes
This version adds a new setting:
- Reset last saved call date: calls prior to this date will not be automatically saved to the calendar. Resetting this date will allow those calls to be saved.