This application automatically reroute your phone calls through GSM/CDMA, SIP or Google Voice networks base on defined rules. And with it you can save some money on calls by selecting right route for each phone call.
To make it work properly you have to configure your Google Voice application to "Use Google Voice to make all calls".
Note: Calls to the emergency numbers like 911 and 112 always goes through GSM network.
- PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS - required to catch calls to reroute
- READ_CONTACTS - required to find out the contact group
- CALL_PHONE - required to initiate SIP calls
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - required to determine the connection type (Wi-Fi/GSM) for SIP calls
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - need to run service, to measure the signal strength
#callmanager #route #sip #googlevoice
- The order of routes has been changed to
- Bugfix with the default route & SIP