Call Meter 3G is the most complete monitor app for your Android device: It monitors your calls, text messages and data usage.
It shows statistics of your usage and shows alerts if you reach your limit.
There are all kinds of widgets to show the most valuable statistics directly on the home screen.
Call Meter 3G has a complex rule engine to let you set up the app exactly the way your provider writes your bills.
* Viber calls are detected as standard calls. Please tell Viber to fix this.
* Doesn't count properly data usage on some Samsung devices. This problem is based on Samsung's Android version and got fixed on most devices with some Android update.
This app is open source software build in spare time. Adding bad comments in Play Store won't help much to make it better.
Please add your issues with this app on the app's website.
This is a complete rebuild of Call Meter NG. It has a huge amount of new features like widgets and alerts.
It's new architecure allows more complex plans.
Feel free to test it and help me make it more userfriendly as it is currently. ;)
Permissions of this app:
* READ SMS OR MMS: count your messages
* RECEIVE SMS: update logs before a recently received message got deleted
* FULL INTERNET ACCESS: importing rules
* READ CONTACT DATA: convert numbers to names (e.g. in number groups)
* MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS: write/export rules to sd card
* READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY: update logs in background
* PREVENT DEVICE FROM SLEEPING: update logs in background
Feel free to help translating this app to your language here: http://ub0r.de/translate/cm3/
Please see https://code.google.com/p/callmeter/issues/list for issues and enhancement requests.
Keywords: minutes calls sms txt text data traffic counter log phone usage watchdog alert widget statistics at&t verizon three o2 t-mobile vodafone orange
* fix behavior of "Is WebSMS" (issue #31)
* fix Number match issue (issue #32)
* fix Call Meter 3G not recognizing SMS sent with WebSMS (issue #33)
* set timezone when importing default rules (issue #6)
* migrate from google code to github.com (issue #1)