Call Time Tracker+Call Blocker is a perfect solution to track call time for personal expense saving, business bookkeeping or tax purposes. It also has feature to block unwanted calls.
The app provides detailed call time statistics data based on the call log on your phone. With the information provided by this app, you can easily learn how you spend your call time for personal or working purpose.
• Track calling information based on the call log on the phone.
• Track number of incoming, outgoing and total calls for each contact.
• Track duration of incoming, outgoing and total calls for each contact.
• Call/Text Blocker
• Block call/text from black list
• Block call/text with private ID (not available for free version)
• Block call/text from strangers (not available for free version)
• Block call/text from phone number start with a certain number (e.g. 555-5555-****)
• Blocked call log
• Blocked text log
• Annual report.
• Monthly report.
• Weekly report.
• Daily report.
• All call report.
• Configurable first day of week.
• Configurable first day of month (not available for free version).
• Send report in CSV and HTML formats (not available for free version).
• Send report via email, bluetooth, Google Drive, Dropbox or Skype (not available for free version).
• Bulk record deletion from call log.
-OS: Android v2.1 or above
-Physical Resolution: 320x480(HVGA), 480x800(WVGA800), 480x854(WVGA854), 540x960, 800x600, 1024x600,1280x800 and other resolutions
-Perfect for Android smart phone and tablet
Provided by Frank Android Software @ http://www.softMiMo.com. Feel free to contact us via email. We have excellent support record and no question will be ignored.
• New feature to block all phone numbers start with a certain number (e.g. 555-5555-****)
• Updated to fix display issue on Android 4.4.
• Updated to build with latest SDK
• Updated chart size for large screen devices.
• Bug fixes.
• Fixed issues in call blocker feature.
• New feature for call blocker
• New feature to remove call records from call log.
• Fixed an issue due to the apostrophe in contact name.