Like cheap rates of calling cards but hate the dialing hassles? Calling Card Pal makes calling card dialing as simple as it can be!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- You do a one-time configuration, including your local access number and any pin number if needed.
- You dial international numbers directly from your native Android dialer. NO ACCESS NUMBER NOR PIN NUMBER NEEDED.
- Calling Card Pal will automatically detect the international numbers and translate into proper dialing sequence to dial the local access number, plus any pin number (if needed)
For example, a US user would simply dial 011++. Calling Card Pal will automatically detect the international number and translate the dialing into an local access number you configured, plus any pin number if so configured.
Calling Card Pal also supports pinless dialing or any advanced dialing patterns (e.g., language selections etc).
- Seamless dialing
- Call log update
- My number detection
- International prefix auto-detection based on country
- Canadian and North American phone number detection
- Destination time display
- One-click sign-up, no need to select card, and zero hassle..
CALLING CARD VENDORS: Please visit http://ccpal.netspectrum.com/vendorHome.html to integrate your service into Calling Card Pal. Contact [email protected]
for more details
- One-click sign-up: Customer visit vendor’s web site and clicks a button to complete app installation and dialing configuration.
- One-scan sign-up: Customer scans your QRcode to complete app installation and configuration
- Add vendor logo branding, support vendors email and website for feedback and tell friend function respectively .
- Display card name, card logo, support email and support web URL for automatic card activation