Here comes Callist!
Did you remember that your smartphone is also a phone?
Well, Callist is here to remind you of that.
Callist V3.0 is out with a brand new design and scheduled reminders feature!
Check it out for FREE!
★★ The basics ★★
- You can keep a list of the people you want and need to talk to (don't worry, Callist will help you with that list)
- Schedule call reminders, add notes and repetitions
- Add to, delete from and organise your Callist with simple touch gestures
- Call, text and email your favorite contacts and contacts you recently talked to
But Callist is not a regular Calls Manager... here comes the COOL stuff!
★★ After call popups ★★
Had a missed call or you could not reach someone? Callist will show you a popup from which you can easily:
- Add a call reminder directly into your Callist (Can be done automatically, if you'd like)
- Add a call reminder
- Call that contact back
- Send a text, email or open a Whatsapp conversation
- NEW! Added "Quick Text Messages": easy to send predefined messages
- Call someone else - your Callist is a click away
- You can choose exactly which popups you want Callist to show you from the app's settings window
★★ Home screen Widgets! ★★
There is no need to search for contacts in a contacts app anymore:
- You can add a widget that gives you easy access to favorite contacts and your Callist (Call,Text,Email,open Whatsapp)
- We have a small and handy widget for adding contacts to your Callist, opening the dialer or choosing and calling a contact.
★★ No Ads ★★
Callist is just getting started, and we want you to have the best and non-intrusive user experience.
So, we have no ads what so ever. Enjoy!
★★ Permissions explained ★★
We want you to feel comfortable installing Callist, so we wanted to explain why we need each permission:
- "Phone calls (directly call phone numbers)" - our app and widget let you call contacts directly with no hassle
- "Phone calls (read phone status and identity)" - allows us to know when to show you our awesome after call popups
- "Your personal information (modify your contacts)" - used to allow you to edit your favorite contacts from within Callist
- "Your personal information (read call log, read your contacts)" - being used to know which contacts to recommend to you and to show you contacts' information
- "Network communication (full network access and view network connections)" - a lot of basic android features require internet connection + analytics (NO private data is tracked)
- "System tools - run at startup" - allows callist to add your reminders after restarting your phone
- "Hardware controls - control vibration" - for vibrating when getting a Callist notification
There is a lot more fun stuff, so what are you waiting for? Your Callist awaits!
To Callist's awesome users:
If you like Callist - it would be GREAT if you could rate it, and share it with your friends :)
- improves "schedule reminder" screen UI
- added reminder repeat option - once a day
- small bug fixes
- new "smart suggestions" feature for adding Callist reminders
- new "delete reminder" button in Callist tab
- added a Snooze options to reminder notifications
- fixed non-saved contacts reminder bug
- small bug fixes