Call blocker and SMS filter. This application both blocks unwanted caller and SMS, and helps manage a blacklist. Easy and lightweight, it does not consume any of your device's battery power. If you are looking for a call blocker or SMS spam filter, this application is what you need.
You can either block any caller or SMS from your contacts list, calls, and messages logs, or add unwanted number manually.
Numbers from the blacklist are blocked quietly and without any signs of a call. Whatever you do, you will not be distracted by phone calls or SMS.
Calls Blacklist saves all blocked calls and SMS in a journal. Don't worry, you will never lose any important call or message.
This call blocker also boasts some convenient setting options, such as the ability to block private numbers, or to disable notifications.
- Numbers blacklist (blocking of incoming calls and SMS).
- Whitelist (never blocked numbers).
- Blocked caller and SMS journal.
- Blocking of anonymous (private) numbers.
- Blocking of unknown numbers.
- Blocking numbers by prefix ("Begins with" option).
- Blocking of all callers.
- Blocking of all incoming SMS.
- Notification of blocked calls and SMS (can be disabled in the settings).
- Enable and disable blocking by one click.
- Saving blacklist to file.
- Loading blacklist from file.
- robust call blocker.
- works on all devices.
- easy to use.
- lightweight and robust.
- does not consume memory or CPU resources.
And it's totally FREE!
- Why do I need to set Calls Blacklist as default in the SMS app for Android 4.4 and later? It is necessary to provide the SMS blocking function. This is due to limitations in Android 4.4 and later, which allows only one app to manage messages.
- How can I unblock caller? You need to delete the number from the blacklist (click on the number and select "Delete" in popup menu).
If you have any questions about the program, please let us know by e-mail: [email protected]
- Fixed: Disabling in 'Always' mode
- Fixed: Crash on app start
- New function: Schedule
- Bugs fixed