This app is a powerful call blocker, and also effective SMS blocker. It helps to manage a blacklist. Easy and lightweight, it does not consume any of your device's battery power. If you are looking for a SMS and call blocker, this app is what you need.
You can either block any call or SMS from your contacts list, calls, and messages logs, or add unwanted number manually.
Numbers from the blacklist are blocked quietly and without any signs of a call. Whatever you do, you will not be distracted by phone calls or SMS.
Calls Blacklist saves all blocked calls and messages in a journal. Don't worry, you will never lose any important call or message.
Call blocker of this app also boasts some convenient setting options, such as the ability to block unknown, private or all numbers.
- Call blocker.
- SMS blocker.
- Numbers blacklist (blocking of incoming calls and SMS).
- Whitelist (never blocked numbers).
- Blocked calls and messages journal.
- Blocking of anonymous (private) numbers.
- Blocking of unknown numbers.
- Blocking numbers by prefix ("Begins with" option).
- Blocking of all calls.
- Blocking of all incoming SMS.
- Notification of blocked calls and messages (can be disabled in the settings).
- Enable and disable blocking by one click.
- Saving blacklist to file.
- Loading blacklist from file.
- Separate one click ON/OFF call blocker and SMS blocker.
- Robust call blocker.
- Works on all devices.
- Easy to use.
- Lightweight and robust.
- Does not consume memory or CPU resources.
And it's totally FREE!
- Why do I need to set Calls Blacklist as default in the SMS app for Android 4.4 and later? - It is necessary to provide the SMS blocking function. This is due to limitations in Android 4.4 and later, which allows only one app to manage messages.
- How to enable call blocker? - You just need to add the number to the blacklist.
If you have any questions about the program, please let us know by e-mail: [email protected]
- Bugs fixed