Lose weight by tracking food & fitness with the SparkPeople’ Calorie Counter and Diet Tracker app. We think it’s the best weight loss and diet app for Android, and we think you will too.
This app brings the fitness tracking and carb counting tools, calorie charts, exercise demos, and the detailed reporting that have helped millions of SparkPeople members meet their goals and live healthier, better, lives. The app fully integrates with our site, giving you access to detailed fitness and diet reporting, articles by our health experts, thousands of healthy recipes and more.
WHY YOU SHOULD DOWNLOAD OUR APP NOW:
The biggest food database of any food tracking app & diet app: With over 3,500,000 foods tracked and more being added every day, our easy food lookup helps you count the calories you eat while finding a diet that’s right for you.
Fast Diet & Fitness Tracking: It’s easy to track your workouts and count the calories you burn. Track both strength and cardio with our easy-to-use search function, including sets, reps, and weight/rep. Calculate the caloric intake of any meal with our simple calorie calculator. Great for tracking macros!
Hundreds of Exercise Demonstrations: Get fit and avoid common exercise injuries with our short demos of popular cardio and strength exercises. All demos are performed by our licensed trainers, so you can learn how to exercise the right way, every time.
Barcode Scanner: Scan the barcode of any food and find its calorie and nutritional information in our food database. Track your intake of all common nutrients & minerals: calories, carbs, protein, fat, fiber, cholesterol, and more.
Daily Weigh-In Page: Keep track of your day-to-day progress with our easy to use weight and BMI chart. It’s easier to keep those extra pounds off once you’ve seen how far you’ve come!
Health, Diet & Fitness Articles: Read articles from SparkPeople’s nutritionists and fitness experts to learn more about your metabolism & how to be a healthier, more motivated you. It’s like have a team of dieticians, nutritionists, & fitness trainers on your phone!
Total Integration: You can access all fitness and nutrition logs from your computer, tablet or smartphone, so you always have the information you need to keep pace with your goals. Plus, you’ll always have an online backup of all your data.
Get Motivated with SparkPoints: SparkPoints is a game we’ve woven through our program that makes getting fit fun. Track your food and fitness, learn new, healthy habits, and spin the SparkWheel to get points and earn trophies.
Connect Apps & Devices: Already use other apps or devices to track your fitness, but want more help with weight loss strategies & diet tracking? Just connect the app or device you use to your SparkPeople account! We offer full integration with FitBit, Jawbone UP, Misfit, Runkeeper, and Garmin devices.
SPARKPEOPLE ISN’T JUST AN APP, WE’RE A COMMUNITY
The SparkPeople Calorie Counter & Diet Tracker fully syncs with SparkPeople.com. Since 2001, SparkPeople.com has helped millions of people just like you to lose weight and stay fit, and we do this by offering support, education and powerful weight loss and fitness tools. With your SparkPeople account, you can also access:
- SparkPeople.com's vast library of healthy-living articles, fitness videos, and exercise planning tools.
- SparkRecipes.com, our healthy recipe site. You’ll find over 600,000 healthy and easy to cook recipes that help you reach your nutrition goals while still eating well.
- The web’s friendliest, most supportive healthy lifestyle community. Get support from other members who have been right where you are, and reach your weight loss and fitness goals while having fun. Stop being sedentary & get active - we’ll help you succeed!
- Our #1 goal is to make you happy. If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions please email us at [email protected]
Sign up free and start living a healthier life. Thanks for using our app!
Thanks for using SparkPeople! We update the app regularly to make it better for you.
This round of updates includes:
- #You #can #now #use #hashtags #in #mobile #chat!
- A new calorie breakdown pie chart to more easily visualize your daily nutrition goals
- Invite Friends from contacts
- Several bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Permissions updates for Android 6 (M)