Monitor your CCcam and OSCam servers. View the status and connected clients and servers.
You need to activate the web interface of your cam to use CAM Monitor. If you want to access your cam outside of your network, you'll also need to open and redirect the port to the IP of your server.
ALLOW WEBINFO: yes
WEBINFO USERNAME : username
WEBINFO PASSWORD : password
WEBINFO LISTEN PORT : port
OSCam config: (http://www.streamboard.tv/oscam/wiki/WebIf)
httpport = port
httpuser = username
httppwd = password
httpallowed = 127.0.0.1,192.168.1.0-192.168.1.255
httphelplang = en
I'm not satisfied with the design, any ideas to improve it or the app in general are very welcome.
- OSCam: Fixed empty readers list with some oscam versions
- Added Polish translation (thanks to Rafal)
- OSCam: Longpress to enable/disable users and *readers*
- Make sure the port is between the valid range
- Added Romanian translation
- Added Dutch translation (thanks to Jeroen)
- Fixed problem adding or editing servers (android 2.3.x)
- OSCam: Fixed crash when restarting or shuting down a server