A complete interactive guide to Cambodia that works offline.
- Cambodia In Depth: the background info that you need to have before you go.
- A country map highlighting all the cities and national parks.
- Complete city guides for the most important destinations, with sights, restaurants, things to do and a city map.
- Mini guides for less important destinations.
- A Khmer Phrasebook.
We make great, interactive travel guides.
To make our guides we use the content that is freely available. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, World66 and Openstreetmap are among the best resources for any traveler. Our mission is to make that content relevant for you. So we mix and mash and annotate - and we distill great, relevant travel guides out of it.
We like open content. In fact some of us were involved in World66, one of the first open content travel guides on the web. Triposo's travel guides are very much a re-mix of open content out there.
Currently we're using content from: Wikipedia, Wikitravel, World66, Open Streetmaps, DMOZ and Chefmoz
We're big fans of these projects. If you stumble across some inaccurate information in this guide, we would appreciate
- Bugfixes and Lollipop material design.
- We've partnered with Fodor's Travel to add Premium Mini Guides. Upgrade to Triposo Pro and you get the inside edge from Fodor's writers.
- Direction indicator.
If you like Triposo, please take the time to give us a nice review: it really helps.