CamCap is a camera control software.
With this App you can operate your Nikon or Canon DSLR camera.
NO Computer or laptop is required.
Just connect your camera with USB cable to your tablet.
This is BETA release. Some features can produce issues. The price will grow when the App reach stability.
All user that buy this BETA becomes the update for free.
Following cameras are tested:
Nikon: D7000, D300s, D70s, D40
Canon: EOS 400D, EOS 450D, EOS 500D, 1D Mark III, 1Ds Mark III
Others models should work too, but they are not tested.
- Tethered shooting
- Change major settings (aperture, shutter speed, etc.)
- Manual focus / Autofocus*
- Live View*
- Bracketing mode
- Time lapse mode
- Transfer images to the device (RAW + JPEG)
- Preview of transferred images (JPEG only)
* This function depends on the capabilities of the connected camera.
The price is inclusive tax!
OS: Honeycomb (Android 3.1)
HW: USB host mode (Most Honeycomb tablets since Android 3.1)
Fix LiveView (D300 and D90)
Add fullscreen mode
Improved stability and performance