★★★★ Just LAUNCHED, LETS MAKE SOME NICE PICTURES★★★★
Whether you’re a professional photographer or a newbie, Camera Effects has got your back. Camera Effects if actually fun and easy to use. It also features an intuitive UI using industry standard guidelines.
Camera Effects app is free, but for the Ad-Free and full feature upgrade to the pro version after testing out the free one.
See why this app is very nice. See what people are saying
--- Uri Verb
“Yeah it’s good man”
--- My Friend
Not just a camera but also a photo editing studio.
This is the only camera app you will need. Replace this with the default app because as you know it’s probably doesn’t look as good as this app. That is because it is styled with HOLO design.
Feature Overview –
● Intuitive UI – No more getting confused with complicated settings and many buttons. This app provides you with the bare necessities on the screen to not clutter the screen. Settings are accessible from the click of one button.
● Front facing camera – this is self-explanatory as most camera apps should have this. NOTE: This feature is only available if your phone has a front facing camera.
● Camera Options: This includes the standard options like shutter mode, flash mode, white balance, exposure, and scene mode. The features are based on if your phone supports them.
● Auto/Manual Focus – Auto focus is based on when the phone thinks it is necessary to focus. Manual focus is a feature many top camera apps are missing. To use just tap on the object that you want focused.
● Time – Don’t waste time between shots. The top camera apps always take you to another screen and show you the picture, which is such a waste of time because I know that you want to keep taking pictures. We solved this issue by not showing you the picture you took right after you took it.
●Space – The app was designed to maximize the camera viewfinder space. Jelly bean for example has 1/3 of the screen covered with a bar. Like c’mon, what a waste of space. The view automatically crops to fit your screen. Even the buttons are transparent.
●Portrait – I know, you’re probably like, “WHAT?”, well this feature was a priority for us because the top camera apps DIDN’T have this feature. The pictures automatically rotate depending on your orientation.
● Editing Studio – This app features a design screen where you can take you “meh” looking pictures and form the click of one button, instantly improve them by adding filters and effects.
● Social Sharing – From the editing screen you can share you now amazing looking photos where ever you want, whether that is Facebook or a MMS to your grandma. Includes everything you may expect. (Twitter, Dropbox, Facebook. etc.)
MOST STUFF COMING SOON
Wanted to thanks the android design team on youtube that inspired me to make a better camera app. They gave me the boost and the motivation to launch this app.
*Contact us by email by clicking on the contact by email button on the page. :P
*Follow US on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/GetAppsy
*Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/getappsy
Camera Effects so far is available officially in English however because of the super awesome, optimized, rad, intuitive design, you don’t need to understand English to know how to use it. We used icons for almost everything.
- removed annoying ads
- removed some permissions