Camera Block • Simple one click blocking / protection of your phone camera. App disable access to camera to other apps and whole android system [No root needed | Calls working without any limitation].
• App will protect your phone camera from watching and spying you by privacy threats as: spyware and malware surveillance applications, viruses.
-- “Does it make sense for an alarm clock app to want permission to record video or take picture? Probably not.” --
-- “Average android phone have installed 24 applications that have camera permission and can be anytime misused to watch you and spy on you. Each of 24 apps can take picture or recording video anytime they want. Most of the apps has internet permission and can transfer pictures and videos to the world. (Plus unknown number of security agencies watching your right now ;).” –
• Try Camera Block Pro - Privacy security and:
✔ Block and disable your phone camera by single click.
✔ Protect your privacy from spying through phone camera. (By spyware, malware, surveillance or virus apps).
✔ Show list of apps with camera permission (See security threats (spyware, virus, malware and surveillance
✔ App doesn't require "camera permission" so even our app can't be spying / watching you (for android 4.0+).
✔ Multiple camera support/protection (Front, Back, …)
✔ Use home screen widget for quick access.
✔ Simple and clear design with 2 templates and multiple icon sets.
★ Try Free version (Camera Block - Anti spy security):
- Free version protection is working 20 hours per day (Blocking is off between 18:00 – 22:00 hours)
- Free version contains banner ads
Camera Block - Spyware protect • Support widest range of android SDK and phone versions with lowest battery consumption (Less than 0.1% of battery consumption on android 4.0+ and 2% on previous android versions).
• Text from video (Short app introduction):
1. Does it make sense for an alarm clock app to want permission to record video or take picture?
2. So why you have installed 15 – 30 apps with camera permission ?
3. Camera permission allows the app to use the camera (take picture, record video) at any time without your confirmation.
4. Install Camera Block - Spyware and malware protection app and turn off (disable) your camera when you are not using it.
5. One click before and one after taking photo can guarantee that nobody is spying on you.
6. Install Camera Block - Spyware and malware protection and protect yourself.
- How to uninstall Camera Block - Spyware protect ?
1. Launch application 2. Swipe to the right (or click on setting) 3. Click on the uninstall button
- Does app needs a camera permission, is app safe ?
1. Android 4.0+: No, app doesn't require "camera permission". (Your camera is 100% protected,even our app can't be watching you).
2. Android 2.3 - 3.2: Yes, app has and requires camera permission: On older android system camera blocking / protection can't be technically done without access to camera (Simply said: We can't close and block doors if we can't touch and manipulate this doors :).
Last update on 17th July, v1.12:
- Notification was improved and changed
- Performance improvement
- Small corrections
If you have any technical problems or suggestion to improve app feel free to contact us at: [email protected]