Camera Remote Main Functions:
NEW: Multiple Camera Control from same remote mode
For more info visit following help link:
1. Bluetooth Mode, WiFi Mode, and Web Control Mode
2. Remote Camera Control from another Android, Notebook, or Desktop PC, and from Web Browsers.
3. Remote Viewfinder (realtime)
4. Record preview frames and play instantly.
5. Take remote photo, list, and dwonload images.
6. Remote video recording. (Multiple video size support)
7. Change remote camera settings.
8. Front and rear camera change from both remote and camera modes.
9. Change preview frame rates.
10. Status sound on/off.
11. File Explorer
12. Record Player
NEW: Galaxy Camera Support.
NEW: Video Recording.
For more information please visit following link.
Web Controller: control camera from web browsers.
Old Version App Web Controller is still available
Paid Version must use following web controller.
Camera Remote Help:
Camera Remote PC Help:
Camera Remote PC Application
Android Camera also could be controlled by using Camera Remote PC desktop application.
For more information please check help section, or visit above links.
With WiFi mode, the remote android camera would be controlled from far distance than Bluetooth mode.
With Bluetooth mode, it is very useful if there is no network connection available.
(Note: Application is based on the Bluetooth Chat android sample application.)
* New UI, better remote view experience and performances.
* Google Play Service update, Android 2.3 or higher required.
* Continuous focusing enabled. (for the supported devices)
* New Web Controller: http://www.busywww.com/cameraremote
* Sync Mode added, simultaneous command to multiple cameras.
* Download updated PC Application. (Sync and Multiple Cam Support)
* For more info: http://www.busywww.com/cameraremotehelp.aspx
* Old versionWeb Controller: http://busywww.appspot.com