Turn your phone into a speed camera locator.
If you are looking for a simple and easy to use application that warns you about speed cameras, traffic light cameras, average speed cameras and mobile speed cameras, this is a great application for you.
Don’t get caught by hidden speed cameras. This application thanks to its worldwide speed camera database will work everywhere. You can use the application offline as it has a version of the database in the application itself. If a camera isn't displayed it means it hasn't been tagged yet or that it is for cars driving the other way. You can register at FoxyTag and tag new speed cameras. By doing so you will create trust links with other users and you will benefit from more reliable information. The application only displays the speed camera that concerns the user.
When you are in a section of SPECS (average speed cameras) Camera Tagger displays your average speed between each camera in the section. If you are too fast it will display the speed you should do to respect the average speed in the section.
- Warn users of: Speed cameras, Traffic light cameras, Mobile speed cameras, Average speed cameras.
- When in an average speed section the speed display adapts to let the driver know if his average is too high so he can adapt his speed.
- Supports imperial and metric units.
- Displays the user’s speed.
- Uses the FoxyTag database (48’000 speed cameras worldwide).
- Offline mode (can be used even with no network) the application contains an updatable version of the database (to update go to “Settings” > “Offline Cameras” > “Update database”).
- Works in any country. You can see the cameras at http://www.foxytag.com/en/map.html (you need to zoom into the map for them to be displayed).
- Free, registering to FoxyTag isn't mandatory. If you do it takes 1 minute and costs the prices of a standard text message to a Swiss mobile phone.
This application isn't a speed camera detector but a speed camera locator. It doesn't detect the speed camera’s laser. It relies on users tagging speed cameras. The cameras that have been tagged are added to the 48’000 existing speed camera database.
Download now while the application is free.
At FoxyTag, customer satisfaction is important to us. If you have any difficulties with the app, please contact us at [email protected]
or leave a comment on the Play Store.