- Camera through wallpaper based on Live wallpaper.
- Double tap to take a picture. Saved in /sdcard/CTW folder.
- Switch between front and back cameras.
- User can change camera resolution.
- Enable/Disable shutter sound (Low resolution only)
- Color effect, White balance, Flash mode, Focus mode.
- Pinch zoom. Zoom in/out by two finger touch.
- QR code recognition. Single tap to start recognition.
- Launch browser with URL recognized from QR code.
- Map/Dial/Email/SMS also supported.
- Tested on Galaxy Nexus (4.0) and Xperia Arc (2.3).
1. Press menu button when you are in your Home application.
2. Select Wallpaper -> Live wallpapers -> Camera Through.
Version: 1.9.0: All features available for free. Open-sourced.
Version: 1.8.5: Cannot take any pictures in Android 4.4.4. Fixed.
Version: 1.8.4: Remove ad.
Version: 1.8.3: Bug fix: Some settings not saved.
Version: 1.8.2: Added link menu to set as wallpaper.
Version: 1.8.1: Small bug fix.
Version: 1.8.0: Zoom support. QR code recognition.
Version: 1.7.0: Setting for enable/disable shutter sound.
Version: 1.6.0: Added support for front camera.