Camera Translator is the easiest and most accurate way to translate text using your camera.
With this app, you can translate text simply by taking a picture of it!
Here's how to do it:
(1) Take a photo of the text you would like to translate. Be sure that the text you want to translate is clear.
(2) After taking the photo, you'll be taken to a screen where you can crop the text you want to translate. Be sure that only the text is selected in the crop box.
(3) Once you crop the text, the app will attempt to recognize the text that you selected. If the text looks correct, hit the "translate" button.
(4) The app will then translate the text for you into the language you desire!
- Bug fixes for Android 4.0
- Added "flip languages" option