★★★★★ PhoneArena selected CameraAce as one of its Best New Android apps.
★★★★★ Awarded the Korea Mobile App Award in the photo editor category (Free app)
"This is an incredible photo editing and slideshow app. I am a photo buff &love to edit pics on my android-Camera Ace is THE 1st editing software I use & is often the Only one I use." - Julie
“I love this app! I made a slide show once and upload it to fb! when my wife saw it! she said I made her cry! … she immediately download CameraAce, and made one for me!,…” – Ramil
+ Would you like to share picture slideshow with music?
+ Would you like to use an app that has all the essential editing features you need?
+ Would you like to have a dedicated camera shortcut that applies effects and organizes your photos?
With the photography workbench metaphor, the CameraAce provides you with all the features of the best photo apps. From photo organization to photo editing and even photo slideshow sharing, CameraAce can do it all!
** The best way to create photo collections and share them as picture slideshows with music via a URL. Seamless photo editor and slideshow creator **
◎ PICTURE SLIDESHOW MAKER and SHARE : Create and share your photo slideshow with a short link (HTML 5).
- Includes 15 arrangements of gorgeous background music for free in addition to the ability to use background sound track from your private music collection
- Supports 5 photo Slide show effects - Pan and Zoom, Photobook and fade etc – like a Powerpoint slide show
- Share your slideshows with a URL compatible with Facebook, Twitter, email or any SNS platform
- It is a great way to enjoy and share multiple pictures and photo collections
◎ Seamless PRE-ORGANIZE PHOTOS : pre-set Photography Theme™ automatically edits and groups your pictures and then save in a folder – Syn
- Organize (delete, copy and move) your photos in the folders with CameraAce's photo organization tools
◎ ENHANCED PHOTO FILTERS / EFFECTS / FRAMES, COLLAGE and MOSAIC MAKER FEATURES
- 36+ photo filters including: 4 different ‘HDR’ vividness, vignette effects and Polaroid frames.
- Smart Photo Filters / Effects: the smart filters intelligently detect faces and apply effects in the perfect spots. – More than 130 premium picture filters and frames are provided as in app purchase. The camera lens icons are metaphors of various picture filters
- Picture Editor: Crop, rotate and flip photos for the proper orientation
- Mosaic maker (in-app purchase): create high quality mosaic photos and order prints via Kodak’s print service.
◎ SCRIBBLE, ANNOTATE OR DRAW ON YOUR PHOTOS WITH A SAMSUNG S-PEN OR FINGER
- Leave a date and caption on pictures
- Support various font styles
◎ PHOTO PRINT POWERED BY KODAK KIOSK
- Order photo prints from CameraAce and pick them up at your nearest CVS, TARGET or Bartell store (Currently available in the U.S. only) - powered by Kodak
- Order photos you like first, and pay at the stores when you pick them up
[The default Photography Themes examples]
• FOOD: a theme preset with the HDR indoor filter, Polaroid picture frame and ‘Sweet & Lovable’ background music. Create ‘Food’ picture Album.(Aka, Food Polaroid)
• Landscape: a theme preset with the HDR landscape filter, DoubleNet picture frame and ‘Something Wonderful’ background music. Create 'Landscape' picture Album
Keywords : share slideshow, landscape, photo Manager, HDR, slideshow maker, picture slideshow with music, camera widget, Slideshow creator, workbench, Polaroid, annotation, caption, browse, Photo collection, toolset, viewer, retro camera, vividness, retro, crop, correction, border, fade effect, picture editor, Lomo, reflection, Kodak, CVS, TARGET photo, composer, bokeh, vignette, copy, borders, photography, folder, diaphragm, bout, lens, syn, html 5, metaphor, powerpoint slideshow, diaphragm, transition, photo frame, font
* Kodak photo printing service is only available in the U.S
Hello, CameraAce Users! We are always working hard and listening your voice to provide you with better photo experience
Ver. 4.0. 3075
-. A new slideshow effect is added. Check this out!
- We had to remove Facebook photo browsing feature at Organize view due to facebook policy change. We are working on finding workaround so it will be back sooner or later.