The CampingCard ACSI-app allows you to quickly and easily find an affordable campsite during low season, even without internet access. 2739 campsites in 20 European countries!
With the CampingCard ACSI® discount card you can save up to 50%*. You will be paying one of the four fixed low nightly rates during the low seasons! This app**, for smartphones and tablets with Android 4 and above is the perfect addition to a printed guide book.
The advantages of this CampingCard ACSI-app:
• You do not need internet access while you are on the road. All maps, campsite details and pictures are always available!
• Very handy search filters. You can filter on more than 150 amenities, rates, periods of stay, stopover campsites and Match2Camp®.
• The app remembers your filters, unless you choose to delete them.
• You can search by country, region, location or campsite name. The database has more than 500,000 place names and regions.
• Easily find campsites near your current location.
• Touch your finger on the map to define your destination and it will show you the campsites near this location.
• All search functions and filters can be used in conjunction.
• Add campsites to your favourites.
• Read campsite reviews from other camping enthusiasts.
• Plan your itinerary. Send the GPS coordinates of the campsite to your navigation app.
• Call the campsite or send them an email with just one tap of the finger.
The complete database has been divided into 9 practical packages by grouping certain countries together. Each package includes detailed maps and all campsite details. You can tell the app which packages, i.e. which countries, you want to use. This will save you space on your smartphone or tablet.
* To be able to make use of the attractive nightly rates you will need to show the (physical) discount card from the guide at reception.
** You will only be able to use this app if you possess a CampingCard ACSI guide. Your personal access code can be found in the enclosed booklet or on the enclosed flyer.
• Small bug fixes and optimizations on the user interface
• Startup problems solved