Taking ‘mobile’ debugging to a whole new level...
You may not realise it but you are holding in your hand the latest innovation that will enable you to harness the processing power which you already have in your pocket - and use it for debugging and analysis on the move.
- Connect seamlessly via Bluetooth to any smart device
- Email data in real time for fast turn-around and further analysis
- Multiple data analysis and logging options: oscilloscope mode plus CAN, I2C, SPI, RS232, RS485, 8-bit bus, DVM ...and many more!
- Signal generator functionality
- Digital outputs to control electronics, LEDs, ...
Currently available: Basic oscilloscope mode and CAN bus analysis. Other modes under development.
NOTE: THIS APP REQUIRES THE HITEX CANDROID INTERFACE! Without this, you can use the App in "Demo mode" by running it and clicking on "Demo" which will show you some example screenshots.
++ First batch of CANdroid hardware already sold out, more coming soon! For details of the Hitex CANdroid hardware and to get priority on the next batch of interfaces, please go to www.candroid.co.uk or email us on [email protected]
Follow us on Twitter for updates: @CANdroid
** Support/discussion forums coming soon! **
New version 4.0 (SabreWulf):
- various bug-fixes
- added in early implementation of single-channel oscilloscope mode
- improved stability of Bluetooth connection