The most comprehensive medicinal cannabis strain guide available - a must have for any medical cannabis patient!
Cannapedia™ is a full-featured, socially interactive strain guide specifically developed for the medical cannabis community in an easy to use mobile platform.
- Search & Browse an ever growing database of Medical Cannabis strains (even without internet connection)
- Complete Details & Hi-Resolution Images on all strains to help you find the best medicine
- Submit Strains, Photos, Ratings and Reviews
- Add Friends and connect with people around the world
- Share Strains & Photos on Facebook
- Top 5 - Showcase up to five of your all-time favorite strains
NEW FEATURES & ENHANCEMENTS!!!!
- (NEW) MESSAGING - Send/Receive messages with all registered users. 100% Private.
- (NEW) PUSH NOTIFICATIONS - Receive push notifications for new messages and replies, comments to your strain reviews and friend requests.
- (NEW) OFFLINE VIEWING - Whenever Cannapedia™ is connected, it downloads the latest content, allowing you to continue browsing and searching the most up-to-date strains offline.
– (NEW) SWIPE-TO-VIEW for all images
MANY MORE INCREDIBLE FEATURES TO COME!
Join us on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/cannapedia
The intended purpose of Cannapedia™ is to educate and disseminate information to prevent reckless and unlawful behaviors and activities. Please adhere to your state laws governing the use of Medical Cannabis.
Due to the mass fragmentation of hardware devices, if you are experiencing any technical issues, we ask that you refrain from submitting a negative review and contact us directly at [email protected]
We will handle each response in a timely manner.
Relocation of pagination buttons for improved functionality
Fixed Search feature (no longer loads after each character)
Change in flow of editing/managing your Favorites List (and Top 5 strains)
Various bug fixes and improvements
Improved overall speed
Big update coming soon… Like us on Facebook to stay updated and you could win a vaporizer!
NOTE: Initial launch may take a moment longer then normal as data is loaded. This only occurs on the first launch upon installation.