Canvas replaces expensive and inefficient paper forms with mobile apps for your smart phones and tablets. Canvas is easy to use – no programming skills required.
Canvas lets you…
- Replace paper forms with mobile apps in minutes (invoices, work orders, expense reports, checklists, etc.)
- Collect information using your mobile device
- Share data securely in the cloud with customers and colleagues
- Choose from over 5,000 ‘starter’ apps (pre-built forms)
Download the Canvas smart client and sign up for a free 30-day trial. No credit card required.
Canvas is a cloud-based software service that enables users to collect information using mobile devices, share that information and integrate with existing backend systems. Canvas also offers the first mobile business application store of its kind, allowing businesses from diverse industries to find mobile apps specific to their needs. Canvas apps work on Android, Blackberry, BlackBerry Playbook, BB10, iPhone, iPad, and Windows mobile/desktop devices. Every Canvas app is customizable by the end user and can incorporate such functionality as GPS, image capture, barcode scanning, electronic signatures, mobile payment and access to business lists such as parts catalogs and patient records. To date, Canvas has automated millions of manual processes and replaced over 19 tons of paper for businesses, making it one of the fastest growing mobile app services in the world. To learn more, visit http://www.GoCanvas.com.
- added support for background images on drawings
- added support for time styles on summaries
- added support for conditional screens on Table of Contents apps
- added support for editable Value Lists
- other minor bug fixes and enhancements