Real-time image, map, handwriting and drawing share application
It is possible for you to share a sensible real-time dialogue as you write and draw on a map or picture with lovers and friends by connecting one on one to Canvas Talk, which can be accessed with Wi-Fi or data network.
1. Drawing in real time on pictures and maps
- One can share their current locations and pictures they took with an opponent and doodle on it together.
- Supports several kinds of default wallpapers.
2. Connecting to Canvas talk
- One can easily connect by simply entering the opponent’s number, without having to enter an ID or go through a complicated certification process
- Finding friends with Canvas Talk is convenient with the ‘Canvas Talk users’ list.
- If you want to check the screens you shared in the past or re-connect with someone, tap the [Share records] button.
3. Various pen and edit tools
- One can draw and write with various pen effects such as pen, color pencil and highlighter.
- Zoom in, out and moving tool operate independently. So, you’re able to use these functions without interfering while an opponent draws something.
4. Available with voice call
- You can use voice call and Canvas talk on one screen, even at the same time. Enjoy your voice conversations with real-time drawing.
- Supported countries : Japan added (existing country : South Korea)
- Supported languages : Japanese and Chinese(simplified/traditional) language added (existing languages : Korean, English)
※ In some models, Canvas talk may not work due to compatibility issues.`
Canvas Talk will be ended from 31st December 2014.
Please excuse that being a new subscriber and every connected service will be finished.
Thank you for supporting Canvas Talk until now.
- Modifieid other smartphone(besides Vega product) to be available for Canvas Talk connection.
But, some of the features are limited for other smartphone user.
Improves brush and brush option
Added emoticon, image object, map object, draw a shape
Supported OS : ICS, JB