The Capella Mobile app serves students enrolled at Capella University, and requires a university login. It makes it easier for busy, working professionals to keep up with their program, the latest happenings in their courses, and to do some light work while on the go. Capella Mobile integrates campus, program and course activities within a convenient, single app.
* Check for campus news and alerts
* Follow a link out to your Capella email account (subject to availability)
* Review your Academic Plan and register for your next course
* View course announcements
* See a counter of unread Course Messages
* Check the status of recent assignments (due / submitted / graded) and grade (score)
* Post to course discussions; read and reply to classmates' or faculty postings
* Reach mobile-friendly Capella Library databases to start literature searches
* View your instructor or classmates’ Campus profiles (subject to their privacy settings).
Note: this feature list - and associated screen shots - applies to the latest release, which requires Android 4.1.2 and higher. Those on lower Android versions will be limited to earlier versions of the app, having fewer of the features listed above
With Capella Mobile 3.3.1 you now have access to both Current and Previous courses (subject to availability) via the new Courses screen! Also new: a Course Messages link / unread counter, reduced logins when following a link out to Campus or Courseroom, and faster startup / home screen loads. Android 4.1.2 or higher is required, as with other recent releases.