The Capella Mobile app serves students enrolled at Capella University, and requires a university login. Capella Mobile makes it easier for busy, working professionals to keep up with their program, the latest happenings in their courses, and to do some light work while on the go. Capella integrates campus, program and course activities within a convenient, single app.
* Check for campus news and alerts
* Review your Academic Plan and register for your next course
* View course announcements
* Check the status of recent assignments (due / submitted / graded)
* Post to course discussions; read and reply to classmates' or faculty postings
* Reach mobile-friendly Capella Library databases to start literature searches
The screen shots below apply to the latest release, requiring Android 4.1.2 and above.
Capella Mobile 3.0.3 requires Android 4.1.2 or higher. It includes the first of a coming set of activity indicators: a blue dot now shows when there is a recent Announcement within your course. Also, fixed some scenarios where discussion descriptions were unavailable from within Drafts.
Standard features of the app: Campus News, Academic Plan, and Mobile Library access, and those in an active course will find Announcements, Assignment Statuses, and can read/write to Course Discussions.