The Capella Mobile app serves students enrolled at Capella University, and requires a university login. It makes it easier for busy, working professionals to keep up with their program, the latest happenings in their courses, and to do some light work while on the go. Capella Mobile integrates campus, program and course activities within a convenient, single app.
Features (as of v3.4.1)
* Check for campus news and alerts
* Unread count and direct link to your Capella email account (if issued)
* Review your Academic Plan and register for your next course
* View course announcements
* Counter of unread Course Messages and link out
* Status of recent assignments (due / submitted / graded) along with grade (score)
* Post to course discussions; read and reply to classmates' or faculty postings
* Read / unread status of discussion posts is synchronized with Courseroom
* View your instructor or classmates’ Campus profiles (subject to their privacy settings).
* Reach mobile-friendly Capella Library databases to start literature searches
Note: this feature list - and associated screen shots - applies to the latest release, which requires Android 4.1.2 and higher. Those on lower Android versions will be limited to earlier versions of the app, having fewer of the features listed above
Capella Mobile 3.4.1 now displays a counter of unread items in your Capella email account (if issued) on the main menu. It also brings improvements to reading Discussions: posts read while in the mobile app will be marked as Read within the courseroom (and vice-versa). Discussion posts with formatting have a button to display a formatted view. Requires Android 4.1.2 or higher. Please take a minute to try and review the app today! Your reviews and feedback make a difference for upcoming releases.