The Capella Mobile app serves students enrolled at Capella University, and requires a university login. It makes it easier for busy, working professionals to keep up with their program, the latest happenings in their courses, and to do some light work while on the go. Capella Mobile integrates campus, program and course activities within a convenient, single app.
* Check for campus news and alerts
* Review your Academic Plan and register for your next course
* View course announcements
* Check the status of recent assignments (due / submitted / graded)
* Post to course discussions; read and reply to classmates' or faculty postings
* Reach mobile-friendly Capella Library databases to start literature searches
* View your instructor or classmates’ Campus profiles (subject to their privacy settings). [Version 3.1.0.]
Note: this feature list - and associated screen shots - applies to the latest release, which requires Android 4.1.2 and above. Those on lower Android versions will be limited to earlier versions of the app, having fewer features and enhancements.
Version 3.2.0 adds scores to graded assignment statutes, and a link to the student email account. Android 4.1.2 or higher is required, as with other recent releases.
Standard features of the app: Campus News, Academic Plan, and Mobile Library access. Those in an active course will find Announcements, Assignment Statuses (including a blue dot to indicate recency), can read/write to Course Discussions, and view Instructor and classmates’ Campus profiles (subject to their chosen privacy settings).