The Capella Mobile app serves students enrolled at Capella University, and requires a university login. It makes it easier for busy, working professionals to keep up with their program, the latest happenings in their courses, and to do some light work while on the go. Capella Mobile integrates campus, program and course activities within a convenient, single app.
Primary Features (as of v3.5.1)
* View Campus News and Alerts
* Check your Account Summary
* Unread count and direct link to your Capella email account (if issued)
* Review your Academic Plan and register for your next course
* Course Messages link, with unread count indicator
* Read course announcements
* View instructions for studies and assignments (subject to availability across courses or units)
* Check the status of recent assignments (due / submitted / graded) and grade (score)
* Post to course discussions; read and reply to classmates' or faculty postings
* Read status for course discussion posts is synchronized with the Courseroom
* Reach mobile-friendly Capella Library databases to start literature searches
* View your instructor or classmates’ Campus profiles (subject to their privacy settings)
Please take a minute to review the app after putting these features to use. Your feedback makes a difference in upcoming releases.
Version 3.7.4 brings significant updates and performance improvements across the app:
• Login preferences allow you to choose whether to stay logged into the app and whether to automatically log in to Capella websites linked within the app.
• Faster course loading for those with several courses.
• FlexPath learners have newly updated Course screens that are optimized for competency-based courses.
• Support for in-app notifications from Capella (push notifications still in the works).