The Capella Mobile app serves students enrolled at Capella University, and requires a university login. Capella Mobile makes it easier for busy, working professionals to keep up with their program, the latest happenings in their courses, and to do some light work while on the go. Capella integrates campus, program and course activities within a convenient, single app.
* Check for campus news and alerts
* Review your Academic Plan and register for your next course
* View course announcements
* Check the status of recent assignments (due / submitted / graded)
* Post to course discussions; read and reply to classmates' or faculty postings
* Reach mobile-friendly Capella Library databases to start literature searches
More coming in follow-up releases.
This important release (3.0.2) includes support for passwords having certain non-alphanumeric characters, and provides a check for the app version from the Login and Contact pages. Note that with a swipe-right, or using the button in the upper left of the home page, the left-hand navigation can be opened to access Course Features (while in session), Academic Plan, Library search, Contact, and News. A new placeholder has been added for those without a current course in session.