Are you running the Capital to Coast - the Great Texas Relay? Then this app is for you!
Estimate & track your team's progress in this app made by a runner for runners! As your team runs the Capital to Coast relay, use this app to estimate when runner exchanges will occur. It automatically passes that data onto your friends' devices so they can track your progress in your team's other van, or from elsewhere. Is is also packed with other useful features.
- Synchronization between devices with this app using Dropbox (a free Dropbox account will be required to perform synchronization)
- Find the next exchange with the touch of a button using Google Maps
- Know when to expect your runners at the next exchange. Based on each runner’s estimated pace, this app gives you an estimated arrival time (and time remaining) for your runner. It also gives an estimate of the runner’s distance into their leg to help you find them en- route.
- Know when to expect your team to cross the finish line. It estimates your finish time based on the team’s current progress and estimated paces already entered.
- View history and statistics. Compare actual vs estimated exchange times and runner paces, during and after the race. Export your data to a CSV file and email it to a friend or yourself.
- Edit each runner’s name and pace. The pace entered is used for calculating all estimates. You can even edit a runner’s pace during the race if they are running faster (or slower) than expected.
- Share. Quickly share via your favorite apps when exchanges occur and real-time stats.
A short tutorial to get started is located here: https://sites.google.com/site/cuscotopialabs/home/relayteamtrackersetuptutorial
Give me some feedback! I sincerely appreciate constructive criticism, feature requests, and a pat on the back once in awhile. If you are having a problem or need to communicate with me for some reason, please email me at: [email protected]
If you like this app, please rate it so others will know!
Now updated for the 2014 course!