Capture Screenshot is the simplest and easiest way to capture, edit and share your device's screen with friends.
Based on the device root status following screenshot triggers are available:
- Overlay Button
- Shake Device
- POWER and VOLUME DOWN buttons combo.
- POWER and HOME buttons combo.
DRAW OVER SCREENSHOT
- Use paint brush to draw over your screenshots.
- Use text mode to attach words to your screenshots.
- Customise from a variety of different colours.
Choose from a variety of image filters to transcend your screenshots. Following image filters are available:
Boost, Brightness, Color Depth, Contrast, Emboss, Gamma, Gaussian, Grayscale, Hue, Invert, Noise, Rotate, Saturation, Sepia, Sharpen, Sketch and Vignette.
Crop important things out of your screenshots.
Apply different material colour themes everyday. Following colour themes are available to choose from:
Blue, Blue Grey, Brown, Cyan, Orange, Deep Purple, Green, Indigo, Light Blue, Pink, Purple, Red and Teal.
CAPTURE SCREEN TRANSLATION PROJECT
Thank you Francisco Ferreira for helping us in translating to Spanish language.
Thank you Gleb Botezat for helping us in translating to Russian language.
Thank you Hassan Akouh for helping us in translating to Arabic language.
Thank you Micks 29 (http://forum.xda-developers.com/member.php?u=5178843) for helping us in translating to French language.
Please help us in translating this mobile app for your own usage. Please go to:
and do the needful. We will be putting up names of the people in this page who help us in this translation effort.
- Crash fixes.
- Crash fixes.
- Made it easy to access different app folders.
- For Android 4.1+ devices, now stop the service and launch the app from notification buttons.
- Minor UI improvements.
- Fix for images not showing in gallery.
- Stability fixes.