Looking to buy a new car?
How much is that auto loan going to be?
This program includes expenses the others leave out, such as sales tax, rebates, and upside down trade-ins. Read the reviews of the other car payment calculators and then come back.
This app will save you money in three ways:
1. Planning a car purchase: You can determine the purchase price, trade-in value, and down payment required to result into a monthly payment your budget will allow.
2. Negotiating a car purchase: You can quickly see how adjusting purchase price, trade-in value, and down payment will affect your monthly payment while you are at the table with the dealer.
3. Finding hidden fees: Dealers often hide fees when financing a purchase. Once you have negotiated your purchase price, trade-in value, and down payment you will have a very accurate monthly car payment calculated, then compare this amount to the monthly car payment presented by the dealer.
Scenario of use:
"How much do you want your payments to be?" You have probably heard that line from a car salesman if you have ever been car shopping. However, do you know exactly how much money you are paying for that car when the dealer says your payment will be $453.54? With the new Car Calculator application from Bluff City Apps, you will know exactly what you are getting yourself into, and if that is a good deal or not.
For example, let's take the scenario above, using the Car Calculator I know that the price for my car should be $23,000. I factor in dealer fees, incentives, and my trade in, if I have one, and loan details, and know my payments should be $400.00 over 60 months at 1.9% interest and $500 down payment. Looks likes that offer from the car dealer is not in line with my expectations. Time to tell him that is about 50.00 too high.
With the abundance of information on the internet regarding trade in values, new car prices, and loan terms, the Car Calculator can help you narrow down your payments before you even go to the dealership. You will know how much your monthly payments should be, including what you think your trade in is worth.
When you are in the dealership, you can plug in your numbers to find hidden fees, if the terms don't add up, look for those extra fees that may been thrown in.
In Version 2.0:
1. Improved accuracy of loan estimates
2. Added Save/Load/Delete feature
3. Added Estimated Amount Financed feature
4. Added Dealer's Hidden cost feature