“Car Maintenance Reminder Pro” is an all-in-one car application that helps you to: (1). Keep track of mileage, fuel efficiency and cost; (2). Log services, and get maintenance reminder when a due date approaches.
For the fuel logging function, the application automatically generates useful statistics about MPG, gas price, driving distance per day, volume per fill up, cost per day etc. It also provides TEN graphical charts (2.0.1 and up) for detailed and clear reports of your car’s mileage, fuel economy, costs etc.
For the maintenance reminder function, the application provides comprehensive logging and reminders for almost all regular car services based on both mileage and dates, such as oil change, tire rotation, wheel alignment, air filter change, coolant flush, transmission fluid change, brake pad change, timing belt replacement, annual inspection and spark plug replacement. Even more, you can create your own customized service reminders, log costs, and write notes about your cars, such as part number, state registration, appointment time, mechanic shop phone number etc. With just a glance at your phone, you will have all the service records at hand! Notifications at status bar will automatically show up to remind you when a service is due within a week, or 200 miles, so that you will never miss a needed maintenance.
You can manage multiple cars in the application (Pro only), export data to external SD card and restore the saved data. You can also create a CSV report containing all service reminders, full maintenance history and gas fill up records. The app can also email the CSV to your E-mail so that you can open the report from your computer using Excel!
We made the application very flexible to suite all kinds of needs: You can use the app for your cars, or your motorcycles; Multiple units are supported (km/mi, US gal/UK gal/liter); You can choose your own currency symbol or date format; You can arrange the order of maintenance depending on their importance, customize the application to only show information you care about, and choose reminders you want to get; You can also customize the frequency of reminders showing in the status bar.
With the application, you can keep track of everything about your cars, save money, extend their life, and have a safer car!
Key features include:
- Add multiple vehicles to your application (the Lite version supports only one vehicle);
- Data backup (both Lite and Pro) and restore (Pro only);
- Save data in CSV format, and E-mail your CSV file to yourself (Pro only);
- Keep fuel fill up records;
- Statistics about MPG, mileage, gas price etc;
- 10 useful plots showing detailed records of fuel consumption, mileage etc (2.0.1 and up);
- Calculate the maintenance due date based on both date and mileage;
- Keep track of the service date for tire rotation, engine/cabin air filter change, windshield wiper change, change of transmission/brake/steering fluid, radiator coolant flush, spark plug replacement, wheel alignment, brake pad change, timing belt change and battery change and annual state inspection;
- Unlimited number of customizable reminders;
- A note section to log anything else about the car;
- Support multiple units/currency/date format;
- Set your own frequency of maintenance schedule;
- Customize the display and reminders;
- Graphical and quantitative representation of maintenance schedule;
- Easy update of the date and mileage;
- Reminder at the status bar when a due date is within 7 days, or mileage left is less than 200 miles/km;
- Vehicles are identified by a logo of the make (more than 50 makes supported, including most of US and European cars).
- Support moving of the application to SD;
EXCLUSIVE features for the Pro version:
- Add unlimited number of cars;
- Restore saved data from SD card;
- Backup to CSV and email the CSV file to your E-mail;
- No advertisement/popup and no data usage.
For more info, please visit the developer’s website: http://www.cooloy.com.
-Plots support zoom in/out and scroll left/right now
-Top navigation bar can be scrolled left/right when many cars are added
-User can now manually select the directory to backup/restore data
-Fix some data restore issues
-Tech support forum