Get in and drive! car2go provides its members on-demand access to more than 12,400 vehicles in 29 global cities, spanning from Brooklyn to Seattle in the U.S., from Montreal to Vancouver in Canada and from Berlin to Milan in Europe. car2go is a one-way car sharing service, allowing members to pick up a vehicle at one location in the city and drop it off at their destination. No need to make a reservation, round-trip or worry about late fees. Gas, insurance and parking are included with the cost of your one-time membership fee.
Using our app, you can find and access the nearest available car2go, providing you with a cutting-edge mobility solution at your fingertips.
Key app features include:
• Display of all vehicles available for use in your city and across the globe
• Seamless reservation system, allowing you to make a reservation 30 minutes in advance of a trip
• Automatic route guidance to the nearest car2go
• Important vehicle information, including estimated distance to nearest car2go, street address where car2go is located, interior/exterior condition of each vehicle and fuel gauge or charge state for each car2go
• Ability to open a car2go using your smart phone
• Display of all car2go designated parking spaces and “Home Areas” for each city
• Catalog of all trips, including departure/destination address and cost for each trip
• Radar functionality that sends a push notification when an available car2go is close by
• And a bunch of other cool options that make car2go a leader in mobility solutions
Interested in joining our other 850,000+ members? Register online now at www.car2go.com.
car2go is available in the following cities:
• Europe: Berlin, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Copenhagen, Cologne, Munich, Stuttgart, Stockholm, Milan, Rome, Florence, Amsterdam and Vienna
• North America: Austin, Columbus, Denver, Miami, Minneapolis / St. Paul, Portland, San Diego, Washington DC, Seattle, Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, L.A. (South Bay), Montreal and Brooklyn
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the app, please contact us at [email protected]
- For our new smartphone-only cars (in select markets), the driving screen displayed on your phone is completely redesigned and much nicer to look at.
- We’ve made some small UX/UI improvements but nothing major.
- We’ve also squashed some bugs and fixed some errors.