The Carbonite Mobile backup and security app for Android makes it easy to automatically back up your Android phone or tablet’s photos and videos to the cloud and access them anytime, anywhere. Carbonite Mobile also protects your Android device in the event it is ever lost or stolen through remote lock and destroy features.
Help us improve the app! ---> [email protected]
With the Carbonite Mobile Android backup and security app you can:
• Back up – Automatically back up all of your smartphone's full resolution photos and videos.
• Access - Browse, view & share your backed up data by logging into www.carbonite.com. Current Carbonite customers can also access their backed up computer files directly through this app.
• Locate – Identify the location of your Android device on a map.
• Ring – Misplaced your phone? Sound the ringer even if your phone is muted or set to vibrate.
• Lock – Lock the screen on your device using a personalized pin.
• Capture – Think your device was stolen? Remotely activate the camera to take a photo of the person using your phone.
• Destroy –Remotely destroy all of your personal data and reset the device to its factory settings.
Tip: Download the app on all your mobile devices to access all of your backed up photos and videos anytime, anywhere. For example, you could access photos and videos on your smartphone from your Android tablet or iPad® if you have the app installed on both devices.
Please note: Backup and protection features are currently unavailable to Carbonite Small Business and iOS customers.
***The Carbonite team has corrected an issue that was adversely affecting the uploading of files for backup. We sincerely apologize to any of our customers who have had difficulty with this issue. If you had a issue, please re-try your backup.***
Terms of Service: http://www.carbonite.com/terms
• Support for Android "Lollipop"
• Bug Fixes
• Improved CPU usage when backing up numerous large video files
• Videos are no longer backed up by default (video backups can be re-enabled via settings menu)