The award-winning tile based board game is finally here on Android! Just a few years after its release, Carcassonne became a modern classic and a must-play. Turn by turn, the players create a landscape by placing tiles with roads, cities, fields, and cloisters. The players deploy their followers - knights, monks, thieves, or farmers - to earn points. The player with the most points after the final scoring wins the game. The ever-changing landscape makes each game a new experience. You can play against clever AI opponents or with up to 5 other players in an online or local multiplayer match.
• Android version of the award-winning tile-based board game "Carcassonne"
• Free Add-On: The River II
• Online and local multiplayer mode for up to 6 players
• Clever AI opponents with individual strategies
• Beginner Mode
• Tutorial for beginners
• Expansion packs now available as in-app purchases: Inns and Cathedrals, Traders and Builders, Crop Circles, The Festival
• Language Support: English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese
PocketGamer.co.uk - MOBILE GAME OF THE YEAR 2012
PocketGamer: Readers' Choice Awards - MOBILE GAME OF THE YEAR 2012
AndroidMag.de: MULTIPLAYER GAME OF THE YEAR 2012
PocketGamer.co.uk - Silver Award: "A great adaptation of a great board game"
PlayAndroid.com - 24/30: "This really is one of those must-haves that you’ll keep returning to, time and time and again." - "I had never played the game before, but now I’m hooked."
MeAndMyDroid.com - 4.5/5: "Graphically Carcassonne is excellent for a board game and its thematic audio certainly adds atmosphere." - "4.5/5 stars for a well-crafted board game"
Gamezebo.com - 4/5: "Carcassonne for Android is a great adaptation of the popular board game"
DroidGamers.com: "If you looking for a enjoyable, easy to play, well built, inexpensive strategy game, I recommend you download Carcassonne for Android in the Market."
BestAppEver Awards: "Best Android Board Games - Second Place"
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/exozet_games
* New game mode "Easy" for beginners
* More visual feedback at interactions
* Bugfix: Tutorial
* Bugfix: resolved issue with Google Play login