Tired of those annoying websites that demand a valid card number for sign up (even if you just want to take a look around)? Developing a website and want to test your submission form?
This tool generates random "fake" credit card numbers, yet valid according to the check-sum algorithm used to avoid typos.
It also allows you to validate or check if a specific card number is valid. If it is, and it is recognized, the program will also tell you the issuer of the card as well.
Visa 16 and 13 digit
JCB 16 and 15 digit
(more to come, and I accept requests via email)
This app does not and will never generate any Card Security Codes (CSC, CVV, etc...), since they are not algorithmically generatable.
Any fraudulent use of this app is, in first instance, morally wrong, and secondly illegal! So just use this app for it's intended purpose.
Internet - Get ads (to get me going)
Over 400 x 5*!!
* Bumped the minimum required version to SDK 9 (Android 2.3) to avoid problems with froyo and google play services.
* Generate automatically on load
* Fixed stray bug
* Better usage of resources
* Moved from admob to google services
* Now in Portuguese!
* Fixed a bug that could cause an application crash. Thanks to the reporter :)
* New (decent) icon. Thanks to JN!