Cardiac risk calculator is a very simple application which allows a cardiovascular risk calculation based on some user input parameters and the Framingham equation.
It calculates the following outcomes:
- Coronary heart disease (CHD)
- Myocardial infarction
- Cardiovascular disease (CVD)
- Death from coronary heart disease
- Death from cardiovascular disease
This application has been provided with the hope that it will be useful, but without warranty, implied or explicit, of fitness for a particular purpose. The author will not accept responsibility for anything. No applications can be good as your medic.
I finally had time to renew this little app.
Changes are listed below:
- Simplified new graphic
- Added the choice to save outcomes grouped by patients
- Outcomes are saved in a more meaningful way in pair with their original data
- Minor bug fixing
Feel free to write me an email in case of any problem