Cardiax Mobile is a companion application for Cardiax Windows full-scale, 12-Channel PC ECG system running on Android tablets and phones.
Cardiax Mobile app and the Cardiax WiFi ECG device together makes a lightweight ECG system which can be used on the go.
The continuous data stream from the wireless device can be monitored in the app, and 16 sec recordings can be saved.
It's possible to send recordings to remote e-mail, Google Drive, Dopbox, etc. addresses.
You can synchronize databases of the Windows PC application and Cardiax Mobile by USB connection.
Parameters of the ECG device: 130 x 75 x 25 mm, 160 gram, USB/WiFi connection to host.
- 12 leads full function ECG with 2000 Hz / 24 bit sampling
- lead combinations: Standard, Unipolar, Extremal, Precordial, Precordial 1-3, Precordial 4-6, 12 Leads, Cabrera, Cabrera + Precordial
- continuous streaming and monitoring on Windows and Android
- save 16 sec recordings
- automatic diagnosis
- WiFi wireless connection to the device
- up/download of recordings by USB connection
- patient and recording database
- recordings made by the PC application can be downloaded and viewed in the app
For further information or to purchase the device please write to:[email protected]
Showing lead-off and noisy electrodes while recording
Improved connection to some Android devices
More reliable switch back to internet connection
Blinking QRS icon and sound
Support for new Wifi-g device.
Message about how to modify setup for legacy devices.