The unique Carrom experience on your Android device!
Carrom Deluxe is a popular game in South Asia that is similar to billiards.
You can enjoy it alone or play with your friends.
Check out the realistic 3D simulation, try the intuitive touch controls and play against a challenging AI.
- Play against your friends on the same device.
- Play against the Bot in various difficulty levels.
- Optimized for your device, for HD displays as well as small phones.
- Enjoy realistic physics, first person gameplay and easy touch control.
Carrom (also known as Carom, Carroms, Karom, Karrom) is a "strike and pocket" table game of Eastern origin similar to pool, billiards, snooker, crokinole, pitchnut and table shuffleboard. It is very popular in Nepal, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and surrounding areas. In the South Asia, many clubs and cafés hold regular tournaments.
You use the striker to pocket the chips of your color. The winner is the first one to pocket all of his chips after the red queen is covered by either player.
This is a major update with lots of new features!
- 3 new shoot modes, including slingshot.
- New, more realistic physics with real pockets! Try back shots and cross shots!
- New background music and sound fx.
- Cheers and taunts when you pocket chips or striker.
- Lots of small fixes
You can change the shoot modes in the control settings. Learn all about them in the "how to play" section.
More features will follow in the next big update!