Ah, Halloween. Who doesn't love carving those iconic gourds, the jack-o’-lantern? But then again, who enjoys jamming their arm in up to the elbow and scooping out those sticky, gooey guts? Well, with the Carve It! app, you can carve your pumpkin without the mess, and with the added benefit that these masterpieces won’t ever rot or end up out in the street in a thousand pieces.
Of course, if you do still love carving your pumpkins each year, Carve It! makes a great tool for working out the details of your designs before slicing into that bright orange flesh. You’ve only got one shot with a real pumpkin, but with Carve It! you can carve endlessly, and save all your creations to the Android gallery to enjoy for years to come, or send on to your friends.
And, better yet, unlike carving in the real world, if you’re unhappy with your carvings you can also “uncarve” by toggling between carving and uncarving with a touch of a button. Uncarving lets you restore the pumpkin’s skin by drawing over previously carved areas.
• Carve pumpkins using your finger or a stylus.
• Draw straighter lines by moving your finger quickly, draw curvier lines by moving slower.
• Uncarve areas of the pumpkin by toggling between carving and uncarving.
• Change the size of the carving circle using the Carve Size selector.
• Save your carved pumpkins as a JPEG image to the Android gallery.
- Bug fixes
- New icons for higher resolution devices