The new Cashplus Mobile App allows you to:
• View your current and available balances
• View your recent transactions - for a full list of transactions please visit the Online Members’ Area
• Manage your primary GBP Card as well as additional cardholders and currency cards
• Retrieve your Account Number and Sort Code details
• Activate and Block Cards
• Get a reminder of your 8 digit security code
• Access your Secure Message Inbox
• Find your nearest store to pay in cash
• View your Card Terms and Conditions
You don’t need to be registered for the Members’ Area to use the App. Simply download the App and then follow the simple instructions to register. Your details will be the same for online and mobile banking.
You’ll still need to login to the Members’ Area for full access to your account management services like making payments and transfers.
Staying Safe while managing your money on the go
Here are our top tips for protecting your data when using the Cashplus Mobile App:
• Set an Auto Lock on your phone to prevent unauthorised use
• Don’t use public Wi-Fi network to access The Cashplus Mobile App
• Shield your phone while accessing the Cashplus Mobile App
• Don’t share your login details with anyone.
The Cashplus Mobile app can be used all over the world. Just make sure you use a secure Wi-Fi connection and check with your network provider to ensure you’re not stung with roaming data charges for using the App abroad.
We don't charge you for using the Cashplus Mobile app but your mobile operator may charge for some services. Services may be affected by phone signal and functionality.
You can download the Cashplus Mobile App onto multiple devices, although it’s only currently optimised for use on a mobile phone.
The Cashplus Store locator uses location based services. We, and/or other third parties may get data about your location (i.e. GPS signals from your mobile device) or data that can be used to approximate your location.
In this release we’ve fixed the loading issue which was preventing some users from accessing the Mobile App. Thanks for bearing with us.
We’re also working on some of your other feedback regarding improvements we can make and will be planning some updates in the New Year.
Let us know what you think at [email protected]